Hair Care Products

Hair Care

Invest in your hair, its the crown you never take off. Because life is too short to have boring hair. This article will lead to the products that would give you the beautiful hair you always wanted. Many of you have been asking me on Instagram about my hair and what are the products I use, so this article is for all of you (not only women but even men can use them!). Click on the product name to buy them.



Lets start with the most basic one "Oiling your hair". Oiling your hair is very important because it provides the nourishment and proteins that your body cant provide. I oil my hair weekly one with Parachute advanced coconut hair serum oil , this product is really amazing and it helps in thickening your hair. Next, is washing the hair. I use Dove environmental defense shampoo. It help your hair with all the damage cause by the pollution and sun rays that indirectly causes a lot of damage to your hair. I usually blow dry my hair one, because they are long and takes a lot of time to dry up; second, I don't have much time to wait until they dry naturally. And believe me blow drying causes a lot of hair fall and dryness. so, what do i do to reduce this damage.....


Image result for himalaya hair cream
I use Himalaya herbal protein hair cream. Now this is my favorite product among all of them, even if i don't have oil to apply, this is the best alternative that anyone can use. I have come across a huge difference after using it, and all of the out come was positive. and it smells good too.

Now you have got the secrets to get the hair you wanted. so go ahead and click the product name to go into the links for where I bought them, plus its has offers in the online stores other than what you buy form the market.

I hope you like this article. Please do comment below and let me know if you have any other solutions or hair care tips. Also do follow me on Instagram, because I'm more active there. My user name is @yogitha_bharathi 

Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make A Dream Catcher?

How to Cook White Sauce Pasta?

Healthy Weight Loss Diet Plan