Winter Fashion

Winter is Here!

Cold days are back, and the only motive is to stay warm! Get ready to look fashionable and cute because its winter, and its not a season its an occasion. Here you will find ways to keep yourself comfy and warm and yet look fashionable, fully covered. When I think about warmth all that comes to my mind are the deeper colors, and that's why I have chosen the color of my outfit as black! The first lesson about fashion : The color BLACK! Black is lazy and easy, but mysterious ; above all the color black says - "I don't bother you, so you don't bother me." Now that we have chosen the color, its time to choose the look. Full sleeve and full neck is the best-est option that anyone could give you for a comfy and cute look. Tuck in the full sleeve shirt with a pair of light colored denim, that would give the balance to your look. The major portion of the look is complete....


Jazz up your overall look with your favorite jewellery. Jewellery here is important cause the dress is off settled colors and would look plain without them.  I'm wearing two simple neck chain and a watch that goes with the color of the jewellery I'm wearing and its all silver in color. Now, some may like gold color over silver for the accessories, well that too is a good decision, but always remember to keep it all silver or all gold in color; other wise its gonna spoil the look. Do anything with your hair for this look, whether you want them open or in a messy ponytail... Just anything would go with this look and its totally up to you! Enjoy your winter days and celebrate the art of dressing <3

This article was published a little late and I'm sorry for making you guys wait! Winters in India aren't so cold as it is in other countries (very small part of my country experiences snow fall and chillness!). For all the friend form other countries :you can add a full length over coat or wear a body warmer underneath the outfit. Its an end to this article, Hope you guys liked it. and dont forget to follow me on Instagram cause I'm more active there. My user ID is @yogitha_bharathi 

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make A Dream Catcher?

How to Cook White Sauce Pasta?

Healthy Weight Loss Diet Plan